Designed specifically for “patient-centered” care, our short-term rehabilitation facility provides an extensive range of rehabilitative services and 24-hour skilled nursing care. After a stay in the hospital patients may only require short-term rehabilitation or short-term skilled nursing care. The goal is to return home or to a residential care environment. We are dedicated to providing a “culture of rehabilitation” for patients to maximize improvement of health and wellness.
Services & Amenities:
- Spacious Private & Companion Rooms
- All rooms are furnished with a 40” flat screen television with cable TV
- Delicious meals, snacks, and open dining times
- Access to The Garden Bistro featuring coffee, sandwiches and snacks
- Private family dining room
- Large great room for community gatherings and education
- All faith chapel
- Comfortably furnished neighborhood living room
- Wireless internet access in rooms and common areas
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with sitting areas
- Spacious spas with whirlpool baths
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Large therapy gym
- Life enrichment programs
- Wellness and restorative programs
Vetter Senior Living locations have been serving seniors for over 40 years, offering a variety of services and living options at each of its 32 locations. Each facility is dedicated to quality of life through personalized services in attractive, inviting, and safe living environments.
Our commitment is to deliver innovative, customer focused care in a setting that is right for you. We can provide what you need today, and the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow. Our Living Options link provides you with a description of different living possibilities to help you make an informed decision on which option is right for you. Please ask us which of these options and services are available for you.